Pastel Blue Feeling








Well, hello again, human!


As expected, I tend to become lazy when updating my blog weekly, so yeah, I didn't post anything for two weeks and decided to do it now.

(I'm so sorry for being like this)


So, lately, I decided to dress quite girly and using a cute color to complete my looks.

If you had a chance to meet 2015-2016 me, I'm sure you'll know that I change my style differently than I used to wear.


I usually dyed my hair, wore a colorful outfit, and tended to overdress (but I like it so much!)

Nowadays, I tend to keep it simple, neat, chic, and socially more acceptable(?)

Hahaha


And it turns out I kinda liked it too because it's so effortless and straightforward, kinda fit my activities lately.


So, yeah, for until I don't know when I guess you'll find me dressing like this.


Oh, btw, in this blog post, I had a pretty little thing from a brand that I adore recently.

Yes, I wear the cute bralette from Pluffy's Choice!


It's pretty, comfortable, and not pricey!

I love it so much. I already made plans to buy more of their products!

(lol RIP my savings)


So yeah, that's it from me this week.

See you again on Sunday!



Love,
Restya
xoxo







--



Top: Bralette from Pluffy's Choice
Outerwear: Steal it from my mom
Bottom: Skirt from thrifting
Socks: Topshop
Shoes: Converse
Rings: Greedysassy

What's your opinion?