Memory of the Rain

 









Happy Sunday, humans!

It's so lovely seeing you again! 
So, in this post, I'll tell you about my love for the rain.
What a random topic, eh?

But it is true. 
I don't know since when, but it always makes me slightly happy when it's raining outside. No matter how small or how big it is, I still fond of it. The most favorite thing that I do when it's rain is curl up in my bed. Play my favorite playlist that matches the mood and situation at that time and just... scrolls up the timeline on social media.
(wow)
(not surprising)
(really?)
(is that the best you can do?)
Well, or maybe reading a book, or write something.
Making hot cocoa and then have an in-depth conversation with your beloved someone.

I like rain so much sometimes I'll let myself get soaked while walking in the rain.
I don't mind a little wet if there's nothing important that I must do for the rest of the day.
It's just... depends on my mood, I guess?
Oh, and I also liked to set up rain sounds when I'm sleeping.
Just download whatever apps you found in your gadget, and there you go.
Sleep with peace every night.

So, what about you?
Do you like it when it rains?
What's your most favorite thing to do when it's raining?

Anyway, I guess that's all from me.
I'm not really good at blabbering things.
(Am I?)

And... yeah.
See you next Sunday!



































Love, 
Restya
xoxo



--



Photographer: Bintang Lestada
Dress: still my mom's
Skirt: from your lovely local thrift shop mapupam
Earring: mapupam

What's your opinion?