Kiss Me Red



Well, hello again, human!
Happy Sunday to all of you!

Anyway, have you watch Deadpool 2?
I'm in love with Deadpool 2, and it's even better than the first movie.
*crying in theater*

Some of you may already know that Deadpool is my favorite Marvel character ever. 
And when the first movie came, I went crazy, like I watched all the trailer, behind the scene videos, interview, promo, test footage, anything I can get on my hands.

Honestly, I didn't have any expectations for this sequel movie, and I did not go crazy like I do for the first movie. I kept my expectations as low as possible, and it turns out it was the best decision I've ever made!

I laughed the entire movie. 
It was THAT good.
The fight scenes, all the characters, the story, the jokes, everything was that great. It's like reading a comic book; I loved it so much.

I think I want to watch it again sometime soon.

And if you haven't watched it, I suggest you should.
ASAP.

So, that's it from me this week.
See you again next Sunday!
(hopefully)






Love,
Restya
xoxo



--



Dress: Stole it from my mom's closet
Stockings: Unbranded
Shoes: Converse
Earring: mapupam
Scarves: A gift

What's your opinion?