QUO Studio and the Magic of Colors!

 



Quo Studio (previously BloBar Salon) was already captured women's uniqueness since 2014. They specialize in hair coloring with professional ombré technique & used various daring colors. In 2018 they rethought and redefined their brand and vision; thus, Quo Studio was born.


The place itself was exactly right on the street, and you won't have a hard time find it. It's a two-store building with a remarkable icon on the window. It'll catch your attention right away.


I kinda like how the brand perceives us--the customers. Quo Studio--as they state on their website, said, "more than a salon. But a beauty studio where we create art without limit & you can be the best version of yourselves through our art." They celebrate us, the customers, for the way it is. And they're here to complement us with the beauty that they create so we will emerge into more even beautiful beings. Thus, they welcome all the guests with the writings on the door, "You are wow!" 




   




The place itself has this pastel bubblegum color, and I think it suits the brand nicely. I like how they use all the pastels color and make the area less intimidating and presents itself as a more lively place. Where the customers could "achieve their dream" with the help of this magical place.


I kinda like the place because I'm one of the people that could get intimidated by only going to the salon. Usually, the beauty salon will felt cold and distant. Like it's only a place with a bunch of machines that'll help you became beautiful. There's just a bunch of people that work in there that will help you. But that's just it. With Quo Studio, the first impression I felt was different. I feel welcomed. And that's a good thing.





In September, QUO Studio got a promo for Hair Gloss. But first, what is Hair Gloss? 

Maybe this picture below might help you!





I'm thinking of recoloring my fading hair. I believe coloring my hair will be perfect for my engagement at the end of the month. So here I am, asking Quo Studio to makes me pretty. The senior hairstylist then came to me and asked what kind of color I want to achieve. Since my hair was not so bright, I could only choose a darker color. So I tell him I like a blue color because my dress for the occasion will also blue. Well, actually, I'm waiting for the fading process after the coloring.



  


Another plus point for QUO Studio is that I felt safe when doing this treatment here. During this global pandemic situation, the team regularly clean all the equipment, using face shields, hand sanitizer, and other precautions to feel safe—both for the worker and the customers.



Ready to see the results?



before                                             after
 

I'm so, so, so happy with this color. 
The consultation went smoothly, the staff explained to me throughout the process and managing my expectations very well. The Hair Gloss service also went smoothly and makes me calm and relax. I just need to sit down, wait for the magic to happen.
Turns out, I'm still amazed at the result!
QUO Studio definitely be my favorite salon from now on!

What do you think of the color?
Kindly comment below!


--

If you need to refreshen up yourself, wanted to feel more pretty than usual, or just want to pamper yourself, I highly suggest you visit Quo Studio. The staff is friendly and could easily communicate their services. Or if you're shy and want to research first about what kind of treatment you need, you could go to their website here.

Oh, by the way, since you' still here. 

I think I must give this big news to you. 

I'm gonna share my happiness with you guys! 💖


Yes, QUO Studio has another promo for this October!



--


See you in the next post, human!
💜💜💜💙💙💜💜💜

"When you search for beauty in your most whimsical dream, you should come to the right place."

--

Jalan Benda no 46 F Unit C Kemang, the Broadway Kemang, RT.6/RW.4, Cilandak Timur, Jakarta Selatan.
















What's your opinion?

  1. Thank you for kind words & compliment that motivates us during this tough moment. We think you look amazing & super cute with blue purple-ish tone. Very happy for your engagement & wishing you & family happiness 💜💜💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete