Sunshine Shower













Hello, human!

It's nice to see you again!
Welcome back to my blog, and today I'll give you an update of my not-so-exciting-life. 
(well) 
(who am I anyway?)
So, there are two new things that I did this week.
First, I planted sunflowers! Yes, real (maybe little) sunflowers! I grow them in three different pots and named them Love, Memories, and Joy. 
Usually, I named my plants with bad traits like Anger, Ignorance, Evil. But turns out they all died (or almost died), so I guess negativity will only bring us harm, eh? Hence, I named all my new plants with a lovely name! And they did grow!
<3
Hope they'll bloom soon.

The second thing I did was learning embroidery! So far, it's enjoyable and therapeutic to me. Even though I'm not yet good enough (I stitched like a mess, hahaha), I'm eager to learn more and try many new designs! 
I've already made three embroidery designs so far, and I really loved them.

By the way, when did the last time you do something for the first time?
Care to share your story?



Happy Saturday!




Love,
Restya
xoxo



--



Top: Unbranded
Skirt: Aimable
Shoes: UP Shoes


What's your opinion?