About Something Blue






Well, hello again, human.
Welcome back to this site full of me (of course)

This week I spent my days just trying to work, procrastinating, eating, and of course, watching Avengers: Infinity War!
*kya kya kya*

It's so surreal, finally watching this movie played on a big screen. Like, I can't believe I get to see this particular movie because I've been following the journey of the Marvel Cinematic Universe for a long time.

For this movie, there's this sentence that I can say:
"Nihilism and Capitalism still win at the end."

Huhuhu, that ending, though.
It breaks my heart but keeps me thinking about my whole existence.

If you haven't watched it, you better go to the cinema ASAP because it's worth your time and money.

Well, that's it from me this week.
Why am I talking about a movie when this whole blog means to talk about fashion stuff? 
Well, I don't know, but I loved it.
And since this is my blog, I can do whatever I like about it. <3


Love, 
Restya
xoxo






--



Photographer: M. Harits
Top: Unbranded
Jeans: Steal it from my mom's closet
Shoes: Converse
Scarf: My grandmom(?)





What's your opinion?