Scarlett Whitening, When The Moisturizer is Your Friend


Hello!


It's nice to meet you all again.


How are you in 7 months of self lockdown situation? I hope you're still going strong, and I hope you guys even healthy and happy, mind and body.


Well, I want to tell you about my one concern during this situation. It's about my skin. Yes, I recently joined the bandwagon (since early this year). I started taking care of myself, especially my skin (face and body). In my journey, I stumbled upon many products, be it the local product or not. And one time, I discovered this one brand called Scarlett Whitening. 


With my curiosity at its peak, I decided to try this local brand to enhance my skin condition. In this case, I want more healthy and perfectly moist skin because I have dry skin. Especially I rarely got any nutrition for my skin because of the lockdown situation. Yes, I'm talking about the sun.


Let me tell you a little story about this local brand. This is a local brand founded by Felicya Angelista in 2017. Mainly Scarlett Whitening sells products with the primary purpose of whitening your skin (just like its name). And it already has substantial customer gain and market products. That's why Scarlett Whitening is a trustworthy brand, if I may say.


Usually, I have zero concern about my skin color. But since I read some reviews that these products countless say others benefit like moisturizer and improve the condition, why don't I try it right? These are the reasons why I'm interested in this product.


1. The Fragrance

I love, love, love flowers scent! And Scarlett Whitening comes in various scent; one of them is the flowery scent. That's why I got a hook in the first place. For me, the smell of this body lotion is similar to Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia eau de cologne! More reasons to purchase and use it daily.


2. The Products

When these products arrived, they came with bubble wrap to ensure the products are safely sent to the customers. So the products won't damage when I got it. I really appreciate products that handle its deliveries seriously because who wants to receive damaged products, right?

For the bottle itself, it came in a simple packaging that you could bring anywhere to go. Moreover, it has a safety lock, so the products won't be spilled when you're traveling with it. 



3. The Textures

The body scrub textures were very smooth and don't hurt when you apply it. You must know that various scrub is rough for your skin and damage more than the benefit. I can assure you, Scarlett Whitening is not one of them.



For the body lotion, I also really love the textures. It's because it's easily absorbed by the skin. And most important of all, the lotion was not sticky at all when I apply it.


4. The Ingredients

From what I read and research about these products, it contains GLUTATHIONE and Vitamin E that help brighten, moisturize, and give your skin nutrition.



It's also already registered by BPOM, so rest assured that its quality was already proven. One more thing that's important is that all of the products from Scarlett Whitening were not tested on animals! Absolutely one of the ultimate reasons why I'm fond of using these products.


5. The Affordable Price

These products' price was reasonably affordable, and that's good news to my bank account. Because like you all already knew, skincare situation needs splurge of money because of various cute, beneficial products just like Scarlett Whitening that I want to try.

All of the variants of products price are IDR 75.000. Suppose you want more benefits for your wallet. In that case, you could purchase an economical package of 5 items just for IDR 300.000 (and you also will get an exclusive box and free gift!)


The Experience of Using



The variants I tried are Freshy body lotion and Romansa body scrub. I choose to try these two products because I really loved taking a bath just like a ritual. My skin must be clean, and scrubbing it off helps me ease some steam. It also helped me relaxed after a long day of work. The second product I tried was body lotion. I also love to wear body lotion because I have dry skin, and I want to enhance my skin condition. Especially every time we take a bath, we lose some nutrition of our skin. And that's where body lotion could help us. 

Before

 

After

 

Where to Buy:

If you're interested and want to buy Scarlett Whitening products, you could easily send them DM on Instagram @scarlett_whitening.

Purchase and help to nourish your skin from now!

What's your opinion?