Stripes and Red









Hello, human!

It's been more than a month since I posted something on this page, and like y'all already guessed, yes, I feel guilty for not making any proper posts. 

Okay, so little update, other than still alive and maintain a more healthy lifestyle by regularly doing the workout. I'm using the "7M Workout" application; you could find it at Playstore or Appstore! I'm learning to maintain my mental state so my brain function won't collapse. So yeah, for a month, I rarely post anything on my social media.


I think taking a break from something, no matter how much fun and joy it brings, is essential. It's to put a balance in your life.


Anyway, recently I'm really enjoying myself shopping and making lots of wishlist in this new marketplace called Zilingo


Zilingo is so great I could find many fashion items that beautifully matched my fashion style! For example, in this post, the beautiful dress that I'm wearing was from Zilingo! I adore it so much because besides it's pretty, the clothing is also comfortable to wear.


You can always check the website to buy more cute clothes that you can wear daily or for any special occasion. <3




So I think that's all from me this week.

Happy Saturday!





Love,
Restya
xoxo



--



Dress: Zilingo
Earring: mapupam

What's your opinion?