Once Upon a Paris






2018
Well, it's... it's a bit awkward showing up again in this site after disappeared for like THREE whole years. I don't even know what happened back then, but that's just it. Someday I decided that I'm not in the mood to take care of this site anymore. 
Maybe I'm too busy, perhaps I think that I'm TOO BUSY to take care of this site. 
Maybe I'm just having this commitment issues just as usual.

But well, for now, I'm back.
I'm back, and I want to make sure I'll do my best to keep staying in here because now I realize something: 
I love fashion.
I love dressing up myself.
I love being well-dressed.
I love taking pictures and strike a pose in front of the camera.
I... I also love writing my heart out on this page.

I hope y'all won't get bored with me.
Please bear with me.

And thank you for reading this.



Love, 
Restya
xoxo 


--


Top: My Mom's
Skirt: Thrift Shop
Socks: Topshop
Platform: I forgot
Choker: mapupam
Wallet: Stradivarius


--


P.S. I used Analog Paris app to edit all of the photos above! 
If you guys interested you should try it because the results were amazing!
(it will cost you some money but trust me it'll be worth it)

What's your opinion?