Yo Soy Purpura










So, yeah.
It's me again!
I'm quite happy that I can stick to the routines that I made myself. This one routine--blogging--was so hard for me to follow because I need to do a lot of things in my head to post one entry.
I should take some photos (of course), edit them, upload them. Actually, it's not that hard now that I mention it. Maybe... I'm just lazy.

At the beginning of the week, I realized that I must change the way I do things. I must do some routines, but not too much because it'll only make me confused and hard for me to follow.
So, I used one of my notebooks and turned it into my "routine journal." 
First of all, I wrote about what I must do daily as a routine like an exercise, learning a language, drinking enough water, etc.

Below that, I wrote things that I must do each day in a week.
For example, I wrote that I must read ANY book on Monday, then eat fish on Tuesday, watering my plants every Wednesday, and so on.

Of course, I failed--I didn't do most of the things I wrote, hahaha. But I'm still trying, though, and I'm not giving up. Not right now. So, yeah. Writing new entries for my blog was a routine (every Sunday) that I made myself.

I enjoyed it, though. 
Writing routine journals like this helps me stay on track and make me less slacking off. Because I realized that I'm too lazy to do anything. 
(#smh)

Yup, maybe if you reading this and realized that you have the same problem as me, you can try it my way by having this so-called "routine journal."
Maybe it can help.
*crossed fingers*

Well, that's it from me. 
See you next week!
(hopefully)


Love, 
Restya
xoxo



--


Photographer: Harits R. Paramasatya (thanks, Ais!)
Top: Sweater from thrift shop in Japan (a gift! <3) 
Bottom: my mom's jeans
Boots: Bertini
Tote Bag: Stargazer




What's your opinion?