Kopi Kecil, Little Corner of Warmth

"Without coffee, nothing gets written. Period." 
- Nancy Kress 


It's just another Sunday afternoon, and I decided to go out to do some work because I know that I'll accomplish nothing at all if I stayed at home. This morning, I search Google to find the nearest cafe/coffee shop for me to do the work. It's kinda hard at first because there are so many choices and I don't know where to start. But then I remembered that someone recommends this one coffee shop and the place near my home. Without hesitation, I went there. 


The place is called Kopi Kecil.

This 'quite hidden' place is really lived up to its name. The area is actually small but gave me a warm welcome right away. Making this little place quite comfortable to spend time. The interior is excellent and really simple. There are only a couple of tables inside, fit for roughly ten people. There are also some tables and chairs outside for smoking guests. 





When I come in, the barista cheerfully greeted me, and I felt welcomed right away. The menu section is pretty simple and put on the wall so guests could easily choose what kind of caffeine (or non-caffeine) to consumed for today. Besides beverages, there are also some cakes you could choose to accompany your coffee on the table. 




What I really loved about the place that the prices are surprisingly affordable! It's not really overpriced, and the taste was good. Today I ordered Es Kopi Susu (19K) and Chocolate Fudge Cake (10K). I tempted to order more, but then I decided to try these two first before I bought another. 
And I'm not disappointed. 

Sadly, when I come here, the wifi didn't work. I'm a little bummed before the reason why I came here so I could work. But then it pays off with the food and beverage. I hope when I visit another time the wifi will work. 




My Verdict: 

Place ★★☆
Taste ★☆☆
Ambiance ★☆
Service 
Facility ★☆☆


I'll revisit this coffee shop soon for work because who doesn't like the right place to chill/work with good ambiance and affordable/good food & beverages?


"A small little place, right in the corner, with lovely things to spend your day."

--

Jalan Kayu Putih Raya Kav.1 No. 1, RT.8/RW.8, Pulo Gadung, Kota Jakarta Timur.

What's your opinion?