Kumulo Creative Compound, Feel the Breeze

 





Hello humans!
How are you doing?
Me? In this global pandemic situation?
Not so well.
Since March (it's been 7 months!), I've been working from home, and there's no clue when everything will go back to normal.
For months I stayed at home, and you know, while mostly it is sucks and boring, spending time with yourself, family, and loved ones really does wonder. 
Can't lie. I missed going outside. But every time I do, I always make sure to follow the health protocol by using masks. Now I rarely used scuba masks whenever I go outside, wash my hand regularly, ever used hand sanitizer, social distancing, etc. You name it. I also make sure to minimize the uses of public transportation. And I'm glad my company still decided to put us in work from home rule. I know it's boring, but it's for the best.
I know this pandemic, this virus called COVID-19 will not rest and surrender easily, but we still can fight it. 




With so little opportunity to go out, I always make sure to go to places that apply the rule strictly. I knew I'm bored after months stuck at home, so I went to this place in BSD Tangerang called Kumulo Outdoor Creative Compound, you know, just to feel the breeze. A little.


"Small Wonders Big Dreams"


That's what's written in their Instagram bio. This curated micro-shops in BSD Tangerang makes me realized how much I loved and missed going to the park in the afternoon and just strolling with my loved ones while holding our hands. 


Don't make me start talking about those cute little shops in there. I mean. So cute.


There are many cute micro-shops, from fashion to home furniture, plants, and food and beverages shops; they're presented so well in Kumulo. 


Kumulo also makes sure they're visitors obey the health protocols. Such as checking up the body temperature, providing hand sanitizer, making rules so there will be limited visitors entering the place, and each shop. For this experience, you must pay around IDR 50,000, so you could get in. You'll get IDR 35,000 worth of voucher that could be redeemed in the micro-shops inside, so do not worry! The actual ticket price is IDR 15,000 with this rule, a fair price for my opinion. Remember, no professional camera is allowed inside the area, so don't bring them in because their employee will check. 


 


My boyfriend and I went to one of the micro-shops called Corina Living and bought two cute little plates for our new home. One for him (right one) and one for me (left one). What kind of house will we have? Well, maybe I'll put another blog post for that in the future! Hehehe. 


The Corina Living micro-shop was... small for sure. But full of lovely trinkets! I Want to buy all of them!


Well, I always loved local products and brands. So I definitely want to fill my home with lovely furniture and trinkets from the most adorable store out there for my future home. And Corina Living is one of them.

Suppose you also liked the minimalistic furniture and cute stuff and trinkets mirrors, cutting board, table, etc. In that case, you could check their Instagram here.


Well, I guess that's all from me this week.

See you later on another journey of me as a cat disguised as a human.

🐱🐱🐱






Love,
Restya
xoxo



--



Top: Unbranded 
Bottom: Kain Batik
Earrings: Kar Jewellery
Shoes: WEGO Japan







What's your opinion?